Elkhart & South Bend Pool Care System
Mineral Springs System
The Mineral Springs system utilizes easy-to-apply minerals and a chlorine generator to produce a chlorine sanitizer. It takes only five minutes a week to maintain – in fact, once you’ve begun the system, you only have to add the Renewal® product once a week. That’s it!
- Mineral Springs is ideal for:
- Pools of any size or surface
- Any chlorine generator
- Easy 2-step pool care
- Frequent travelers
Mineral Springs Beginnings
Adding Beginnings is the first step in creating a mineral water bathing environment. Its essential elements are needed at start-up and to protect equipment. Beginnings is formulated with ultra pure salt. BioGuard has performed rigorous testing on the salt that goes into Beginnings to be sure that it is of highest quality and will not add unwanted “extras” to the pool water.
- Beautifully clear, luxurious water that won’t irritate eyes or dry skin
- An incredible feeling of soothing relaxation as your float in silky water
- A natural way to automatically sanitize pool water
- Stabilizers prevent free chlorine residual degradation from sunlight
- Scale inhibitors help prevent scale and protect your equipment Mineral Springs Renewal
Mineral Springs Renewal
Weekly applications of Renewal replenish mineral levels in the pool and protect the system, keeping the water balanced and feeling great.
- pH balancers and adjusters offset pH drift
- Chelants and scale inhibitors helps your chlorine generator last longer
- Contains a filter aid and helps in maintaining crystal clear water
Mineral Springs Accessories
Mineral Springs Convert
Convert is used to change your plain old salt pool into a Mineral Springs pool. Now your water will sparkle all summer long and feel soft and velvety smooth. Convert has SunShield® that protects chlorine from degrading due to sunlight. By using Convert and Mineral Springs Stain and Scale you can transform your ordinary saline pool into a Mineral Springs backyard oasis.
Mineral Springs Stain and Scale
Stain and Scale protects your pool and equipment from scale formation. It also protects the chlorine generator cell from scale build up. When used with our new Convert product, you can easily change a straight salt water system to the Mineral Springs System. The new stain and scale product is recommended for use at the beginning of the season for all Mineral Springs treated pools.
Mineral Springs Cell Cleaner
Cell Cleaner is an effective and efficient way to periodically clean your Mineral Springs cell or any chlorine generator cell. When used as directed, a minimum of once a season, Cell Cleaner keeps the cell working at optimum efficiency by removing scale build up.